The FLAG dancers
Synchronous the dancers play their flags in a tight choreography. Worked up by imploring singing and powerful percussion they show their impressive movements. The fiery flags are hypnotizing. Exhorted by the singing the dancers break their flags and their ritual, ending the choreography with great force. With raised heads they leave the performance area, the flags proudly raised above their heads.
A Powerful choreography
ActRed can be performed in several forms.
Powerful choreography (approximately 8 minutes)
This short, but impressive act is an audience favorite. Particularly suitable for a spectacular opening or finale of a festival or event.
A minimum of 4 flag dancers perform a powerful dance on tape music, if desired accompanied by live musicians. The act is frequently completed with a singer who performs a song inspired on Mongolian singing. This singer, also dressed in red, can appear on a mobile object or even float above the audience suspended underneath a huge helium balloon.
Choreography in combination with acrobatics
(approximately 20 minutes)
Particularly suitable for a spectacular opening or finale of a festival or event. A minimum of 4 flag dancers perform a powerful dance on tape music, if desired accompanied by live musicians and the singer. The act is combined with a structure hanging in the air at a crane with acrobats doing spectacular air works. At the same time there is action on the ground. This act can rightfully claim being a spectacle.
A combination of a parade with the stage act is a possibility!
A parade exists of at least 6 Flag dancers and 3 musicians. The act can be extended to a maximum of 12 flag dancers and 5 drum workers. The drum workers use acoustic drums, creating a combination of rhythms.
Decor grand and impressive
- By night a fire player with hand flares can be added. The hand flares create a magical lighting for the spectacle
- The stage act can be expanded with a singer singing a Mongolian song
- The singer can appear on a mobile object or a crane
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 12 flag dancers.
- The parade is accompanied by 3 to 5 musicians. The musicians use Acoustic Drums; with these instruments they create a combination of rhythmic percussion.